White people make the majority of the United States and that’s why there is a huge list of white stereotypes. Politicians, military leaders and corporate are these people. What the world think of White people? White people always prioritize themselves over everyone else. They think they are the best and better whilst everyone else is uneducated. White people do not .
These were the some very common stereotypes about the white people which everyone knows about. Let’s see what are others.
Lets know about the list of White Stereotypes below !!
List of White Stereotypes :
- White people are very rich and they have big houses. They are great and have amazing jobs. Obviously that’s why they can afford such houses.
- White people are racists. They hate black people. That’s not very true actually. Yes there are some people who feel this way for black people but not everyone likes to differentiate people on the behalf of their skin color.
- White people drink too much beer. Also the young people are drug addicts.
- White people are depressed and suicidal. Especially the young white girls and boys. They are mentally disturbed and self-harm themselves. This is one of the reasons they start taking drugs at such young age.
- White people are bad at making their kids learn about etiquette. They have one job and white people terribly fail at it. White parents can not discipline their kids.
- You will find many white gays in United States. They are all cool with it and they feel good appreciating them. White people think it’s everyone’s right to live their lives as they want and there is nothing bad. Well some people are against it.
- White people are very impatient and rude. They are always in hurry and they do not mind saying bad things to other people when something goes wrong. One more thing about them, they do not feel right until they have used slang words in their sentences.
- White people are not athletics as such. Most of them only enjoy to watch sports.
- White people are not funny. Most of the time they are serious and like to keep quiet . They do not involve themselves in other’s matters which sometimes leave an impression they do not bother to feel for others.
- White people are very smart and have impressive lives as in they have good jobs, family and big houses.
- White people love tanning their skins. It is very important for them to have a brown skin. It is a definition of ‘beauty’ to them.
Check: American Stereotypes
Well we have talked about some very common white stereotypes. These are the some examples upon which white people are being differentiated. But again not all white people are same. No one can hate them for what they are or what they feel like doing. We all are different at the end of the day and something we love to do can also sound weird to others so it does not mean we will stop doing what makes us happy. So it would be so lovely and kind of us if we accept people for who they are and for what they want to be!
Do you like the article about White Stereotypes? Want to thank us? Spread the word with your friends and family.